dinsdag 18 juni 2013

Miskatonic River Press on indefinite hiatus

A few days ago Tom Lynch of Miskatonic River Press contacted Paul at Yog-Sothoth.com to talk about the fate of Miskatonic River Press. During their 45 minute long interview Tom explains the reason behind his decision to put Miskatonic River Press on indefinite hiatus.

I'm quite sad as this means one of the, in my opinion, top publishers of Cthulhu material will now cease to publish (except for a few projects which are near completion it seems). Although Tom and I have had our differences regarding customer service/the replacement of books damaged in the mail, I can only praise the quality of their releases. Both the gaming books and fiction anthologies have been great reads and are works I wholeheartedly recommend to everyone interested in the Mythos.

Be sure to check out a number of their releases :

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten